possibly raising the point limit.

This is the place to talk about AIXStatistics!

Moderators: AIX Crew, Helpers, AIXStatistics Crew

Forum rules
This forum is to talk about AIXStatistics, if you want to talk about Allied Intent Xtended 2.0, please go here: viewforum.php?f=26

possibly raising the point limit.

Postby shiney » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:06 am

First off I would love to say thank you for keeping the stats sight going. I know it is a pain to do so, but you guys have taken over with no missteps at all. I'm not sure on how difficult it would be, but would you consider on raising the point limit to 1500 points? I know that a few of us would like to continue the map without having to worry about shutting down at 1000 for the points to count. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Russ
shiney

Re: possibly raising the point limit.

Postby Brewmeisterman » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:58 pm

This was discussed when we took over and the limit raised to 1000 from 650. I'm not sure it achieved anything. If you are waiting around for the map to finish after gaining your points then the game settings are too long, the server needs to lower the map running time or you can start a mapvote to run the next game. Remember not all players are at your level and will not be as quick to reach the limit.
I'll discuss it with other server admins and see what the consensus is but to be honest I don't personally see any advantage.

Brew
Brewmeisterman
AIXStatistics Crew

Postby lolsmurf » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:47 am

These limits are especially set for AIX maps, in which its almost impossible to reach the 1000 points, if you set your game time to 45 minutes a map. The aix stats team considered fast rankings maps, who were adjusted for AIX as cheat maps, killing 1000 bots in about 5 minutes. Increasing this limit to 1500, will gain rankings towards players, who host those maps on their server. In the past we thought of banning all maps, who are not originally developed by the AIX team as cheat maps in the statistics. No score hosting these maps. Increasing these limits only will be a fraud in the statistics of AIX. In fact some maps are adjusted with bots, captured by gates they can not pass, with vehicles, who where original to drive with, to apache helicopters, spawn time of bots only 1 second to mass kill them between these gates, or on the deck of an aircraft carrier, the spawn places also closed with gates to mass kill bots within the 5 minutes to gain 650 points. 1000 max is good enough to keep the cheaters away!
lolsmurf
Forumadministrator

Postby shiney » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:05 am

I remember one of those maps. Was set on the Port attack map where they built fences on the end of the carrier and they would shoot the bots as they couldn't get past the fence, and run up the score to 650 in about five minutes, just like u said. If I remember correctly, the ones that were doing that got their scores reset to zero, also I recall them being from Australia. It was only a thought, nothing more. I don't need to cheat, as most everyone in the top 50 players know who I am. Most, if not all the bad apples have moved on. There are only about 40 of us that play AIX for the most part. I have always considered sponsoring a server, as this is my most played game. But since there are not an abundance of players any longer, I doubt it would be worth it. Anyways, Brew, it was only a thought. Catch you in game, my friend. Great job in maintaining the game for us die hards.

Russ
shiney

Postby sweeper69 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:22 am

shiney wrote:I remember one of those maps. Was set on the Port attack map where they built fences on the end of the carrier and they would shoot the bots as they couldn't get past the fence, and run up the score to 650 in about five minutes, just like u said. If I remember correctly, the ones that were doing that got their scores reset to zero, also I recall them being from Australia. It was only a thought, nothing more. I don't need to cheat, as most everyone in the top 50 players know who I am. Most, if not all the bad apples have moved on. There are only about 40 of us that play AIX for the most part. I have always considered sponsoring a server, as this is my most played game. But since there are not an abundance of players any longer, I doubt it would be worth it. Anyways, Brew, it was only a thought. Catch you in game, my friend. Great job in maintaining the game for us die hards.

Russ

Interesting Hiney The map you are refering to is one I've never seen and as a few maps were remodded by a German clan They were the one's that had their Stats and their Server Banned from AIX the referal you have made it was Australians that were doing it is a LOAD OF BS.
Also note that I have played AIX with you and also noted that that you and Vapoorise in a lot of maps used Glitches to obtain max score in a short time.So don't give the BS you don't cheat and 3 who are in the top 7 are known cheats Glitches etc.

As to the fact there are only 4 AIX Ranked servers on line now that is with the 1.50 patch it seems a complete waste of time to keep the Stats system going.
All the other servers are either FMR who are very strict in cheating and the others are Private ranked for the purpose of just playing without the the BS.
That is one reason why I still play AIX and I have and will continue to rework and make maps for AIX ..
Also I note you are with the KGB Clan I do know them very well ..Just my imput {KGB]Shiney Hiney also noted that you have been playing on the NWM Server enjoy
from an ADMIN on the NWM Server
sweeper69

Postby shiney » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Sweeper, I have played with you many times, and enjoyed it. Thank you for your contributions to the MOD. But I do know what I am talking about on this subject about the map, and where the clan was from. They thought it was funny, and they didn't have German accents on Teamspeak. Have a good day mate.
shiney

Postby Brewmeisterman » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:33 pm

WHOAAA HOLD IT!!!
You'd better explain yourself! Three of the top seven are cheats??? Name names and offer proof or are you just flaming the forum?
I take accusations such as this seriously and as far as I know there are no cheaters or glitchers on BFA.
Yes it did happen before I took control but that was a long time ago.
I've seen it recently on another server (by someone who plays a LOT of NWM maps) but I have no control over them and left the game as soon as I saw it.
I think this server is clean and unless you can prove what you say is true I will assume you are shit stirring, the next action will be kicking your arse off the database and this forum.
As for it being a waste of time maintaining the AIX stats system that's rather up to me, I pay for it, I manage it. If you think it a waste then that's your opinion and I don't have a problem, accusing me of allowing cheaters on the server is something I do have a problem with.

So come let's be knowing what you've got!

Brew

PS why the anonymous 'NWM admin' sig when your player name is displayed for all to see?
Brewmeisterman
AIXStatistics Crew

Postby shiney » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:40 am

Humpy Scrumpy was the clan leader. SOB was the clan. Sweeper do your research before you post incorrect information. And it was Port Attack. We forgive you for being wrong.
shiney

Postby shiney » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:40 am

Humpy Scrumpy was the clan leader. SOB was the clan. Sweeper do your research before you post incorrect information. And it was Port Attack. We forgive you for being wrong.
shiney

Postby shiney » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:42 am

Now the member of the clan who redid the map was from Germany. I know this from first hand knowledge. Don't ever accuse someone of something if you dont know shit.
shiney

Return to [AIXS] Discussion