Special Ops/ Special forces unlocks

Players can ask for help with installing/downloading mappacks for/etc. AIX2.0

Moderators: AIX Crew, Helpers, AIXStatistics Crew

Special Ops/ Special forces unlocks

Postby Merc41 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Hi everyone, it has been a while since I have posted here, but I have come across a problem and would like to see if you all may have a solution.

I am running my own AIX 2.0 server off of my computer here at the house. I am using BF2Statistics Control Center as my main launcher. All works perfectly.

My problem is when I set the game server to allow all unlocks, they are all available except those for the Special Operations weapons. All I have is the default rifle and no ability to select another one. The two arrows on the selection button at the right of the rifle are not there. All other weapons have them and they do work.

I have been researching this for quite some time now and have edited my object servers files with no results.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark
Merc41

Re: Special Ops/ Special forces unlocks

Postby Brewmeisterman » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi Mark good to hear from you again, how you doing?
Unlocks on special forces do not work for the most part and has always been that way. There is however an exception to the rule. Some maps, not all, will show unlocks but only if you play on the Chinese side.
Quite why this is I have no idea, there is obviously a glitch but It seems no one knows how to fix it. I certainly don't

Brew
Brewmeisterman
AIXStatistics Crew

Re: Special Ops/ Special forces unlocks

Postby Merc41 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:52 am

Hey Brewmeisterman, sure has been a long time alright....I am still kicking glad to see you are as well.

Ah ok on the Chinese side and on certain maps...that really is strange, wonder why that is? Stuff like that just makes me more curious. LOL

No one else knows how to fix it either. I have seen quite a few "cures" for this condition, but none of them worked for me. I guess I will just have to deal with the one weapon and forget the rest. lol.

Glad you guys are still keeping the forum up and running. And from what I have seen, it looks like you have a server up and running as well. I will have to figure out how to install another battlefield 2 on my computer so I can give it a try. Right now I have my own server, on my laptop, that I use and in order to keep playing it, I will have to install another bf2 on my computer in a different folder in order to play a different version.

Thanks again Brewmeisterman for answering...

Mark
Merc41

Return to [AIX2.0] Player Help