Can't log in to the game

Players can ask for help with installing/downloading mappacks for/etc. AIX2.0

Moderators: AIX Crew, Helpers, AIXStatistics Crew

Can't log in to the game

Postby MetalQueen82 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:54 am

Tried to log in to my account in the BF2 several times, and it says: "the server has refused the connection" :evil:
Any ideas?
MetalQueen82

Re: Can't log in to the game

Postby Brewmeisterman » Sun May 03, 2015 2:07 pm

Not sure what you mean by 'BF2 account', do you mean you can't log into EA with your user name or can't play AIX?

Brew
Brewmeisterman
AIXStatistics Crew

Postby MetalQueen82 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:49 pm

NWMD. It works now. :D It was temporary issue
MetalQueen82

Postby shiney » Wed May 13, 2015 7:02 pm

I get the same sometimes with AIX 2.0 and AIX minimod. I have used the same screen name setup for 10 years, and I know I have never changed it. If it won't allow you to log in, then it is something on their end. Most of the time it happens at night, when they are performing maintenance. BF2hub has been for the most part reliable, but a few hiccups here and there. If it says server has refused the connection, or shut down connection. It is on their end.

Happy Hunting
shiney

Postby Brewmeisterman » Thu May 14, 2015 4:36 pm

It's true that sometimes the connection falls over and it's difficult to determine the cause. It's not just the game that can do this. We have a TS3 server (188.138.112.242) running on the same box as the game that will, for no apparent reason, lose its connection then auto reconnect yet the game remains untouched. Nothing ever shows in the logs and I have no idea why it does it. I have a suspicion that Punkbuster has something to do with it when it updates itself (that's the reason you need to log into the server twice) but that shouldn't affect TS3.

Brewe
Brewmeisterman
AIXStatistics Crew

Return to [AIX2.0] Player Help