STASTS problem

Players can ask for help with installing/downloading mappacks for/etc. AIX2.0

Moderators: AIX Crew, Helpers, AIXStatistics Crew

STASTS problem

Postby zznova » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:08 pm

HI all, Hope i'm posting in the right area.

My problem is your stats are not recording properly.
I've played on STFU and BITE-ME servers.
For the last 2 days i've played as ASSAULT atleast 3hrs per day and my time as ASSAULT is still showing me at 19mins ands 9secs.
I switched to SUPPORT when i was at 4hrs checked after playing and it show the 2hrs i played putting me at 6hrs.

I have checked all my times, kills/deaths and will post an update after playing today.
also it seems that i have to start fresh again seeing as i have played AIX before and i had all the flashbang ,grappling hook,and zip line badges yet i am now a basic in each one.not to mention all the other badges and what-nots that i seem to be gettting all over again.( my computer was down for 3yrs so i guess i have to start fresh.)

thx
zz

update:
after plaaying on both STFU and BITE-ME servers,the only updates have been scores,;
no kit ,vehicles,map,weapons,updates.
we need to patch,the patch that patched the update? 8)
update to the update:
just finished 3hrs in STFU and it only show 4mins a lone wolf, afew secs in explosives,no heals while playing as commander,no commander time,not to mention no medic time,i guess i was lucky to get scores at all. :roll:
Last edited by zznova on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zznova

Re: STASTS problem

Postby Merc41 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 am

I must admit that I too am not seeing certain area's of stats updating. I have especially noticed that I have all weapon unlocks, yet while playing a game, I have only 2 available weapon unlocks on 2 weapons..and they do not work most of the time.

On the Maps section, it does not show the TNG2 maps that I have on my server and play now. And the maps that are on there I know I have much more time on. Sharqi Peninsula for instance shows me at 0h 00m 00s That is totally wrong, as well as Gulf of Oman v2.

Don't get me wrong guys, I am not complaining here, just looking for a solution as to why things are not updating.

Thanks.
Merc41

Postby Merc41 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:38 pm

I guess this too is the reason we are not getting our unlocks as well? I have over 50,000 points and shout, I believe, have all unlocks available, however, I only have sniper rifles, 2 of them and I think support, 2 of them as well.
Merc41

Postby zznova » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Played on the "Battlefield For All Europe" server and it did record my time as ASSAULT,and all other scores. :-)
Then i went to STFU and played only to have some of the scores recorded,played ASSAULT for atleast an hour yet it was not recorded. :-?
so i guess if i want the kits i play to be recorded properly i have to play on YOUR server. :x
HMMM something fishy there. :twisted:

Also,how is one to get the NORTH AMERICAN,U.S. NAVY SEALS,BRITISH SAS,MEC SPECIAL FORCES, ribbons if the maps are not being recorded? :???:
(note:went to your stats-link,noticed that you also don't have these ribbons,now i don't feel so bad.) :P

Some of us are here for the BADGES and RIBBONS for time spent playing said game.
(it's one of the those unexplained perks of playing the game.) :roll:

zz
p.s.
i put that file in the windows........and got 15 unlocks when i started the game. 8) 8) 8)
10k more and i'm do for the next unlock,we'll see if that happends 8)
p.p.s.s
ditto with merc41 some of my kits only let me chose from 2 weapons., but you cycle thru them 3x's. :geek:
zznova

Postby Merc41 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 pm

lolsmurf Wrote:

Try this one:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11676

Should help :-)

lolsmurf, I have already, on day 1 put the redirect in the hosts.ics file. So that was done on day 1 when I started my server.

Yes I used the coop redirect. My main score is going up, but like zznova said just about everything else is not.

Here are my ping results:
ping bf2web.gamespy.com

Pinging bf2web.gamespy.com [85.25.27.4] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 85.25.27.4: bytes=32 time=124ms TTL=49
Reply from 85.25.27.4: bytes=32 time=120ms TTL=49
Reply from 85.25.27.4: bytes=32 time=122ms TTL=49
Reply from 85.25.27.4: bytes=32 time=120ms TTL=49

Ping statistics for 85.25.27.4:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 120ms, Maximum = 124ms, Average = 121ms

You have to put the hosts.ics also on your gaming computer to unlock weapons, leaderboard etc. etc.

C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc into the etc folder
Merc41

Postby Brewmeisterman » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 pm

I may be wrong but i think players with the special forces badges and ribbons earned them playing vanilla BF2 and they carried over. There is and never was an AIX special forces game so it's impossible to gain those awards playing AIX.
Brewmeisterman
AIXStatistics Crew

Postby Merc41 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Did you installed the files I sended you a private email about? Or did you installed the files from here? There is a problem with the updater, so I mailed you the right download links for the files.

The files you sent me in private email were installed on my server by the server admins. I, unfortunately, am not allowed access to some of the files on my battlefield 2 server. Only gameserver.com's technicians are allowed to mess with one of the files for which you sent me. I did send them to the admins there at gameserver.com and they told me they put the files in the appropriate folders you mentioned in email...so, from what they tell me, they are installed correctly.

Keep in mind you also have to install the hosts.ics client side: c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc into the etc folder.

Yes, the hosts.ics redirect IS in my c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc folder. And SOME of my stats are reporting to your stats site. Total score, rank etc etc..are all correct.
Merc41

Postby Merc41 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:15 am

Well I am not very knowledgeable in Linux and quite frankly, the stuff confuses me. I am too old to learn new tricks. LoL.
My internet speed here at home can no way handle a server of more than 10 people. I ran AIX 2.0 on my home computer dedicated to nothing but running aix, it worked well, and the largest amount of players we had was 7, and it still functioned well. My problem was keeping a database, so all players could see their stats. I kept a database on the computer here, with all stats and all that stuff, but others could not see it unless I gave them permission to connect to my computer which held the stats, and that was not happening.

I have almost 100,000 points on my home playing game with a few of my friends in the 30 oto 50 k range. Lot of hours playing for nothing. lol.

My upload speed is only 768 kbit...so not very fast at all. The price of my current game server is just about at my maximum right now. More of an expenditure is out of the question.

My current host, allows uploads, downloads, via ftp, hosting and all that stuff. They just limit a few of the files I have access too, don't know why, since they are battlefield 2 files.

When I get rich, i will just get my own site and do it all. LoL.
Merc41

Postby zznova » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:52 pm

AH??. 8) ..Not to seem like a nag, :x but played again on ALL EUROPE server and stats are wankie, :???: my MEC time 2+hrs recorded,but my medic time was 5mins,yet played a 30 min map as medic. :mrgreen:

I am so confused :-?

I have 4+hrs as sniper,yet i have 10+hrs with sniper rifle,and it seems that stats are only being recorded on serton maps(i.e.U.N.maps).
so how can i have more time with the rifle yet not have the same time as a sniper?
:x
zznova

Postby arn354 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:59 am

If a map does not use AIX-Kits stats will not be properly recorded.
If a map uses modified kits (new weapons e.g.) stats will not be properly recorded.

So if you report stats are not working - please mention the played map. There is only full-support for unmodified AIX-Coremaps.

Due to the fact that there pickup-kits/weapons the mentioned time can be the same but it does not have to be the same.
arn354
AIX Crew

Next

Return to [AIX2.0] Player Help